About Discipleship with Youth and Their Families
The youth group of FUMC Hurst exists to love, serve and empower students and their families as they grow in faith and compassion while deepening their connections to God, others and their God-given purpose. Our goal is to help each of you experience the love of God and walk with you as you develop your personal understanding of faith. Whether you are brand new or have been around for years, we are excited to be in community with you!
FUMC Hurst Youth is a place of love and welcoming of all identities. FUMC Hurst is committed to protecting children, youth and vulnerable adults whenever they are participating in our programs. All employees and volunteers have undergone background checks and have completed MinistrySafe training.
- Youth Sunday school is every Sunday from 9:45-10:45 a.m.
- Youth Sunday school is for grades 6-12
- Additional discipleship groups are available to youth on Sunday mornings. For more information, please contact Jorden Martz at .
- Who: You! A.k.a. Junior and Senior High Youth (7-12th grade)
- What: A time for fellowship, musical worship, learning, and small groups. Each week we love, serve, and empower each other in order to deepen our connection to God, each other, and our God-given purpose.
- When: Every Sunday, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Where: Anderson Center