STAY CONNECTED WITH FUMC HURST ||CLICK HERE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS

Articles

Grouped by: Rev Beth Stuyck

    In the Beginning: Isham Chapel
    03.02.20 | Articles | HIstory | by Rev. Beth Stuyck

    In 1870, Rev. Marion Isham organized a Methodist Protestant congregation, which became known as Isham Chapel. The congregation initially met in a log cabin school house, near the northeast corner of present-day Precinct Line and Trammel-Davis Roads.