Caring Christian Mothers (CCM) is a dynamic group of moms and young kids building friendships, providing support, learning, and playing together!
CCM was organized to address the specific needs of mothers of young children, as individuals and as members of a Christian community. We promote the building of relationships between mothers and their young children as they learn, pray and play together.
What We Do
We gather as a community of mothers and young children . . .
- For fun social interaction through meetings, play dates, parties, and service projects
- For caring support through prayer and fellowship
- To learn and grow as mothers and as women from monthly programs led by knowledgeable speakers, with topics of interest to mothers of young children
- To support the community through charitable service
- To organize interest groups that benefit mothers and their young children
- To provide our children with a positive social environment and interaction
Come see what CCM is all about! We would love for you to join us at our next meeting.
General meetings are the first Friday of each month, 9:30–11:30 a.m. in the Parlor at FUMC Hurst. Childcare is provided in the church nursery. Each general meeting includes a presentation related to the specific needs of mothers and an invitation to join us at one of our upcoming events.
Members are asked to contribute $30 per year to help offset the cost of speakers and childcare. You are welcome to join us for two months of meetings before deciding to join CCM.
All mothers of young children are welcome! Please join us!
Email with questions, and to receive CCM event updates through the year.