A variety of small group studies are available throughout the year.
Short-term studies on topics such as prayer, Bible study, parenting, personal finances, and conversational Spanish are scheduled throughout the year.
Information on our current offerings can always be found in the bulletin, newspaper,weekly email newsletter, and online calendar. Or contact Rev. Donna McKee for information on current studies.
Past studies have included:
- Short-term Disciple Studies: Invitation to the New Testament, Invitation to the Old Testament, Invitation to the Psalms, Invitation to John
- Religion and Science: Pathways to Truth
- Bible Studies: Disciple 1, Invitation to John, In God’s Time by Craig T. Hill
- Book Studies: Gospeled Lives by John Indermark; Refuel: An Uncomplicated Guide to Reconnecting with God by Doug Fields; Parenting Your Adult Child by Susan V. Vogt
- Women’s Studies: A Mile in Her Shoes: Women of the Old Testament by Sheron C. Patterson
- Religious Poetry Study: Bright Shoots of Everlastingness
- Evangelism: Unbinding the Gospel by Martha Grace Reese
- Caring and Support: I Know Just How You Feel!;For Those Who Care: Cancer Support, Caregiver Support, Alzheimer’s Support; Beyond the Broken Heart by Julie Yarbrough
- Christian Living: When Christians Get It Wrong by Adam Hamilton; Faith Talk with Kids
- Spiritual Formation: Companions in Christ; One Hour with God Lenten and Advent Series